40# Hua Yan Li, Qi JIa Huo Zi,Institute of Atmospheric Physics,Chinese Academy of Sciences Chao Yang District, P. O. Box 9804,Beijing 100029, P. R. China Tel:
Where is IAP located?
The coordinates of the MAIRS-IPO are 39o 58'36.06''N and 116o 22'53.69''E.
See larger image
How to go to Institute of Atmospheric Physics
1. From Beijing International Airport
- The easiest way from Airport to IPO is take a taxi at the exit of airport, which is waiting in line near the No. 9 Gate. The payment including express way fee should be less than 100RMB.
- The airport public bus service is also available, which starts every 15 minutes with number of lines. Take any line which can reach the Ya Yun Cun area. Then change to taxi when you arrive the North 4th Ring Road. The payment including bus and taxi should be less then 40RMB.
2. From Beijing Railway Station
- Take a taxi in the northeast exit of the railway station square. The payment should be less than 40RMB.
- Take the subway in the northeast or northwest exit of the railway station square to Gu Lou Street, then take a taxi to the IPO. The payment including subway and taxi should be less then 25RMB.